Saturday 21 October 2017

Xamarin.Forms Floating Action Button

Xamarin.Forms Floating Action Button

Hello Xamarians,

This is my first post and I do not know how much better it will be for other people. If I see some mistake then please let me know that.
In this, I am talking about FloatingActionButton or “FAB” from how we can use xamarin forms with the help of the plugin.

Now Available on NuGet!

Install-Package FAB.Forms -Version 2.2.0-pre1  

Install the NuGet package and then you we include it in your XAML or call it from C#.

 Here is some code behind c# code:

Android Example:

 

Ios Example:

 

Make it more flexible

if you want to add different type of Background color in FAB so you can use NormalColor="Green" property.
you can Adjust Height and Width with the using of HeightRequest="90"    
WidthRequest="90"
And showing Shadow to use HasShadow="True" and etc.

2 comments:

Featured Post

Sliding Entry In Xamarin.Forms

  Today, I am going to show you how to create a Custom Slide entry in Xamarin.Forms with animation and also using gradient color. here is Y...