Sunday 3 December 2017

Xamarin.Forms Custom Underline Label

Hello Xamarin Friends ,
I came across the task of underline on a label in the design of a login and I also needed the underline label, that's why I have created a custom underline label today.

So let's start friends,




First, we create a ContentView whoes name is UnderLineLabel.xaml and then set the Label and Boxview.

Then we use the  BindableProperty to the code behind.
Please make sure to add view reference.....
xmlns:local="clr-namespace:MyNewApp"


TADAA!,

Now, you will have your Custom UnderLine working!!

Features of Custom UnderLine controls


  1. Text Color Property= ( TextColor="BlueViolet")
  2. Text Property = (Text="Xamarin Skills")
  3. Line Color Property=( LineColor="Orange")
To get full source code Click Here
To watch the video Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m
    impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part
    I care for such info much. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time.

    Thank you and good luck.
    Hire Xamarin Developer
    Hire Xamarin Mobile app Developer

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Sliding Entry In Xamarin.Forms

  Today, I am going to show you how to create a Custom Slide entry in Xamarin.Forms with animation and also using gradient color. here is Y...